Stretching: Most Effective
It’s surprising how cheerleaders are super flexible, right? Or those ballet dancers you see at the stadium. You might perhaps think it’s challenging to reach those, right? but trust me, with desire and willpower, you will be able to get those skills. In fact, workouts that includes in this kind of skill is so easy, you could essentially do it in your own households, even when you’re still in your pajamas. These exercises I have listed below are the best stretching exercises that will help you attain that flexibility in no time.
- A Butterfly – sit tall on floor with soles of feet together, knees bent out to sides. Grasp feet with hands, and slowly pushing yourself towards your feet, and hold it on for 45 seconds. Make sure your legs out on the sides may reach the floor.
- A Quad stretch – to do this exercises you must kneel on the floor with both knees bent, shins on the floor. Lunge right leg forward, so right knee is bent ninety degrees in front of you, right foot Is flat on the floor directly under knee and left leg is still bent underneath you, parallel to right. place both hands on top of right knee and press back hip forward, leaning into stretch, keeping torso upright. Hold for thirty second and then release.
- A Bridge with leg reach – lie face up on the floor with knees bent 90 degrees, feet flat on the floor, arms extended by sides. Extend right leg in front of you, and then slowly lift hips toward ceiling until you form a diagonal line from right knee.
- A C-Curve - sit on floor with knees bent, feet on floor about 12 inches in front of butt. Interlace fingers behind hamstrings, pointing elbows out to sides. Round back, tightening pelvic floor and pulling navel in toward spine; focus on your belly button with jaw pulled in. Inhale through your nose. As you exhale, draw navel in even tighter and lift left leg, pushing left heel toward wall in front of you while pulling back with pinkie toe; at the same time, push down on right foot.
- A Swan stretch – lie face down on floor with hands in front of shoulders, fingers facing forward, legs together and extended behind you. Press into hands to lift half of your body off from the floor. Draw shoulder blades together, opening your chest. Hold it that way for 30 seconds.
Do these stretching every day, twice if possible and you will those muscles being loosen up? It may be hard and tough on the first day or week, but don’t worry, it’s just that your muscles are tight and are not quite used to these stretches. So make this as a habit and you will see some progress in no time.